4 Buttons MP3 player with Buttons, Speaker and Battery Box
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
All that is needed is a small screwdriver to attach the wires to the MP3 board. Add 8 x AA batteries and you are good to go!
You will also need a Micro USB Cable (not included) to load the sounds to your MP3 board. Alternatively, you can play them directly from a microSD card (not included) inserted into the board. If your computer doesn't have a MicroSD card reader/writer then this inexpensive microSD USB Reader and Writer will do.
Schematic of how to hook up the components to the MP3 board. The 9V battery clip can snap to the 8 x AA battery holder. Then connect the wires of the 9V battery clip to the MP board. Please note the ground connections for the buttons.
Features of The FN-BC04-TB
- High quality audio decoder which, supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Sampling rates supported: 8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1 / 48 (KHz).
- 24 bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports one-on-one 4 button trigger control mode and RS232 serial port control mode.
- In button control mode, it plays back 4 sounds one-on-one by negative triggering.
- Uses MicroSD card and the built-in SPI flash memory as storage.
- Built-in 4MB SPI flash memory by default.
- Supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
- Possible to load audio files to the flash memory directly via the micro USB port. Connecting to a computer is similar to using a USB flash drive with a PC.
- Built-in mono 10-watt amplifier that can drive a 10 watt (8 ohms) speaker directly. Or 5 watt (if using 4-ohm speaker)
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for stereo output that can drive an earphone directly or to connect with an external amplifier.
- Adjustable sound volume with the onboard potentiometer.
- Wide range for power input (DC 8-24V).
- PCB size: 52mmx49mm
- Working voltage: DC 8V-24V
- Working current: ≤400mA (Input: DC12V DC)
- Working current if playback through headphone jack only: 30mA (Input 12V DC)
- Standby current: 10mA (Input 12V DC)
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- On-board flash memory size: 4MB
- Audio format: MP3 and WAV
K1, K2, K3, and K4 are Normally Open (N.O.) manual buttons. TX port and RX port are used to connect with an MCU, through which serial commands are sent to control the module.
Features of the included speaker
Designed to fit the bill for a wide range of outdoor audio applications, Visaton's 2012 FRS7 2-1/2" full-range driver features a water-resistant cone. 8-ohm impedance.
Useful for background music and constant voltage PA systems
2.5", 8-ohm full-range speaker with a linear response from 200 Hz to 20 kHz
Paper cone with foam surround
Nominal Diameter: 2-1/2"
Power Handling (RMS): 8 Watts
Power Handling (max): 15 Watts
Impedance: 8 ohms
Frequency Response: 200 to 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 88 dB 1W/1m
Voice Coil Diameter: 0.5"
Overall Outside Diameter: 2.62"
Baffle Cutout Diameter: 2.4"
4ft. of wire soldered to the speaker
Documentation and Downloads