Description: FN-BC10S is a high quality MP3 player soundboard developed by Flyron Technology Co., Ltd. Equipped with a
25W*2 class D amplifier, the sound module can be controlled by 10 separate buttons (switches) hooked up to the
“one-on-one" inputs terminals and by RS485 or UART serial port. When it is playing a sound, it is able to drive an external load (equipment) like a warning light or a motor simultaneously. Great audio output, industry-grade design
and strong anti-jamming capability make it possible to be used for many different applications.
- NEGATIVE TRIGGER FUNCTION - trigger sound by completing circuit between button and ground.
- Equipped with a high quality audio decoder, which supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Uses 3.81mm pitch terminal blocks, and it’s very easy to connect wires using a small slotted screwdriver.
- Supports button control mode, UART serial control mode, and RS485 serial control mode.
- Negative trigger and positive trigger are available to choose for button control mode.
- In button control mode, it supports 10 types of trigger modes. -Set a trigger mode using a config file (text file) easily.
- Uses the built-in SPI flash memory and a micro SD card as the storage devices.
- Built-in 8MB SPI flash memory and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
- Equipped with a type-C USB connector. Possible to load audio files to the flash memory/micro SD card directly via USB connection to computer.
-The flash memory/micro SD card will be detected as a USB flash drive on computer.
-The solder pads at the back of the USB connector are used to connect to an external USB connector, which can be a connector for USB flash drive (USB stick) or a connector for connecting to computer.
- Equipped with a class D stereo 25W*2 amplifier that can drive two max. 25 watts speakers directly.
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for stereo output that can drive an earphone directly or connect to an external amplifier.
-The holes on top of the audio jack are used to connect an external audio jack or directly connecting to external amplifier.
- Adjustable sound volume for speaker output through the volume knob.
-The holes below the volume knob are used to connect an external volume potentiometer.
- Able to power up an external equipment like a warning light simultaneously when it is playing a sound.
- There is a terminal for busy output. When the board is playing, it outputs 3.3V; while it is standby, it outputs 0V.
- There are four mounting holes in the board. Easy to fix.
- Working voltage: DC 12V-24V
- Working current: ≥4500mA @12V (when it has two 25W speakers, and external load/warning light is not connected)
- ≥2250mA @24V (when it has two 25W speakers, and external load/warning light is not connected)
- Output current to an external load/warning light: ≤1000mA
- Power consumption: ≤50W ( (external load/warning light not included))
- On-board flash memory size: 8MB
- Audio format: MP3 and WAV
Documentation and Downloads