- Adopts anti-corrosion and anti-rust thickened zinc alloy enclosure.
- Rainproof, windproof and dust-proof, can be used for outdoor purposed application scenarios.
- Built-in a high quality MP3 player with 8MB flash memory.
- Supports inserting USB flash drive and micro SD card as the extended storage devices.
- Supports max. 32GB USB flash drive and max. 32GB micro SD card.
- 7 trigger inputs available and they can be connected with as many as 7 buttons/switches/relays, etc.
- Equipped with pluggable terminal blocks, and easy to connect.
- Supports 8 types of trigger modes and each trigger mode can be set easily through a text document.
- Built-in a class D 20 Watts amplifier and the sound is loud and clear.
- Uploading audio files by connecting the micro USB port of the device to computer with a USB data cable.
- Sound volume is adjustable through turning the potentiometer at the bottom of the device.
- Two options available (through the DC power jack or the power supply terminal block) to power the device.
- Technical Parameters
- Working Voltage: 9-24V DC
- Working Current: ≤ 2000mA
- Standby Current: ≤ 10mA
- Audio Format: MP3 (Bit rate: 8-192Kbps)
- Audio Output Power: ≤ 20Watts
- Protection Grade: IPX6
Please note that this version ( BUTTON TRIGGER ) does not come with a power supply, The TOL-15313 is a direct hookup if you plan on supplying power through the barrel jack and not the terminals.
Documentation and Downloads