- Uses a high-grade silver aluminum enclosure with a set of mounting brackets.
- Adopts the passive infrared detection technology, and the detection range is up to 5 meters.
- Built-in a high-quality MP3 player with great audio output.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Supports micro SD card (TF card) and have built-in 4MB internal flash memory for storage. Micro SD card NOT included.
- Supports two triggering modes: single repeat mode and all loop repeat mode.
- Single repeat mode: plays the same audio file after each triggering.*
- Loop repeat mode: plays the next audio file in the loop after each triggering.*
- *Triggering DURING playback of sound file in either mode, will be ignored and the active sound file will finish playing.
- Equipped with a potentiometer for power-on/off and volume adjustment.
- Built-in a 20W loudspeaker to make sure the volume is loud enough.
- 3.5mm audio output jack (mono) for connection to an amplifier or active speaker
- Power Adapter included (100-240V to 12VDC)
- USB Cable included (Type A male to mini USB port)
- Pivoting mounting foot included
- For indoor use only
- Dimensions: 163mm x 123mm x 46mm
- An automatic interpreter applied in museums, galleries, exhibition halls, etc.
- Advertising in shopping malls, chain shops, supermarkets, elevators, etc.
- As a voice announcer to deliver voice messages in banks, factories, schools, hospitals, etc.
- Voice guidance for blind people in public areas.
- As an audio reminder at home for people suffering from amnesia.
- As a voice alarm to warn people in some special occasions
Documentation and Downloads
- Datasheet version 2.1 (shipping since 8/23/17)
- Datasheet version 2.0 (shipping before 8/23/17)
- FAQ and Troubleshooting