- Two trigger versions (negative trigger and positive trigger) optional.
- Built-in a high quality MP3 player with 8MB flash memory.
- Supports inserting USB flash drive and micro SD card as the extended storage devices.
- Supports max. 32GB USB flash drive and max. 32GB micro SD card.
- 7 trigger inputs available and they can be connected with as many as 7 buttons/switches/relays, etc.
- Supports RS485 control mode to meet some industrial applications.
- Built-in a class D 10 Watts amplifier and the sound is loud and clear.
- Upload audio files by connecting the micro USB port of the device to computer with a USB data cable.
- Sound volume is adjustable through turning the potentiometer.
- Able to drive an external equipment like a warning light or a motor simultaneously when it is playing a sound.
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio output jack that can be connected to an external amplifier or a powered speaker.
- Working voltage: 12-40V DC
- Working current: ≤1000mA
- Power Consumption: ≤10W
- Flash memory size: 8MB
- Audio format: MP3 (≤192Kbps)
Make this module motion activated: PIR-002
Documentation and Downloads
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.