USB Recording Module (Multi Sound Files per Button)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
No software required. As easy as plug and play
Description: This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Flash sound module with 4 button trigger with multiple sound files per button.
- Uses a micro USB port to directly plug into the USB port of PC for easy use of the sound module.
- Built-in an 8MB flash memory, which is able to store a total of about 8 minutes long MP3 files of 128Kbps
- Supports Windows 10 or earlier, and Mac operating systems
- Support audio format: MP3 and WAV
- Able to play multiple audio files on per button.
- Built-in a class D 3Watts amplifier IC and a 3.5mm audio
- Directly drives a 0.5Watts to 3Watts (4ohms to 8ohms) speaker
- Volume is adjustable through adjusting the blue potentiometer
- 4-Key Operations with 7 Triggering Modes
- 0: Short press the button to start playing, and during playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be interruptible and it will play from the beginning.
- 1: Press the button and hold to start playing repeatedly, and when the button is released the board stops playing.
- 2: Short press the button to start playing, and during playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be NOT interruptible.
- 3: Short press the button to start playing repeatedly and press the button again to stop.
- 4: Press the button and hold to start playing once, and when the sound file goes to the end, the board stops playing.
- 5: Interruptible and switches to the next sound file.
- 6: Uninterruptible
- Built-in 3.5mm headphone output
- Working voltage: 3.7-5V DC
- Working current: ≤100mA (1Watt 8ohms speaker)
- Standby current: 0μA
- Suitable to be powered with 3 x AA, 3 x AAA batteries or a Li-ion battery
- PCB size: 50mm x 34mm
- Height of the module: 14mm