USB Recording Module (Multi Sound Files per Button) with Buttons, Speaker and Battery Box
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
This kit includes:
- The MP3 player board with build in 3 Watt amplifier
- 4 push buttons with 12" leads
- a 3-watt speaker with 6 inches of wire connected.
- 3 x AA battery holder with 5.9" leads
Features of The FN-T418
- Uses a micro USB port to directly plug into the USB port of PC for easy use of the sound module.
- Onboard memory of 8 Mb which is equivalent to around 8 minutes of MP3 sound files
- 31 different volume levels from "00" to being mute to "30" being max volume
- Support audio format: MP3 and WAV
- 4-Key Operations with 7 Triggering Modes
- 0: Short press the button to start playing, and during playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be interruptible and it will play from the beginning.
- 1: Press the button and hold to start playing repeatedly, and when the button is released the board stops playing.
- 2: Short press the button to start playing, and during playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be NOT interruptible.
- 3: Short press the button to start playing repeatedly and press the button again to stop.
- 4: Press the button and hold to start playing once, and when the sound file goes to the end, the board stops playing.
- 5: Interruptible and switches to the next sound file.
- 6: Uninterruptible
- Built-in headphone output for easy use if the external speaker is not something that will work with your project.
- No consumption of power during standby.
Features of the Battery Holder
- With leads (150mm)
- For: 3 x AA (LR06)
Features of the Button
- With 12" (30mm) leads
- Ends stripped and tinned 0.12" (3mm)
- Momentary Push Switch
- Flat rubber head (white)
- 3mm height
Features of the speaker
- Small Size
- Power rating: 3W
- Impedance: 8Ω
- 57mm diameter and 12mm high
- 6 inches of wire pre-attached.
Make this module motion activated: External PIR Motion Sensor