- Small and exquisite with MP3 high-quality audio output.
- Adopts a PIR motion sensor to trigger audio playback, and the detection range is up to 4 meters.
- Built-in a 4Mbytes flash memory that can store about 200 seconds of MP3 files (128Kbps).
- Update audio files on the computer using a USB data cable. It works like a USB flash drive on the computer. No need for any software
- Works on most Windows, Mac, and Linux computers
- Supports two triggering modes: all loop repeat mode and single repeat mode.
- Built-in 1W 8ohm speaker. The sound is clear and loud.
- Two-level sound volume adjustment.
- Supports two power supply modes: 3 pieces AAA alkaline batteries or an external power adapter through the micro USB port
- Mounting holes are available on the back, and with a holder, it's easy to install.
- Dimension: 60mm x 95mm x 31mm
- Working Voltage: 3.7-5V DC
- Working Current: ≤150mA @ high Volume
≤120mA @ low Volume
- Standy Current: ≤30uA
- Distance of Detection: ≤4 meters
- Angle of Detection: 120 degrees
Documentation and Downloads
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.