Mini PIR Motion Activated Audio Player
SKU : FNP-703A
Quantity on Hand : 16
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
- Small and exquisite with MP3 high-quality audio output.
- Equipped with a PIR motion sensor to trigger audio playback, and detection range can be up to 4 meters.
- Incorporates 4MB built-in flash memory as the standard internal memory.
- Uses a micro SD card or 4MB built-in internal flash memory as storage. (choose one or both).
- Reads audio files directly from the micro SD card (up to 32 GB). (micro SD card sold separately see below)
- To copy sound files to the built-in flash memory you need a micro SD card. You copy the audio files previously loaded onto a micro SD card to the built-in flash memory. (The micro USB port is only used as an alternative way to power the device - instead of using batteries if desired)
- Supports two triggering modes:
Mode 1: You add multiple sound files to the unit. The unit will play the next sound with each activation.
Mode 2: Play the same sound with each activation.
(The module is switched between Mode 1 and Mode 2 with a long press (3 seconds) of button A)
- Supports two power supply methods:
3 x AAA alkaline batteries (not included) or
External power adapter through the micro USB port.
- Two-level sound volume adjustment.
- For indoor use only.
- Dimension: 90 x 60 x 26mm
- Pivoting wall mounting foot included
- Used for promotions or advertising at supermarkets, shops and etc.
- Can be as a smart bell, door welcome greeter, security alarm, audio reminder, and more!
|Power Input||DC3.3-5V Regulated Power Supply|
|Working Current||Standby State ≤60uA|
|Playing State ≤130mA|
|Audio Output Power||8Ω/1W（typical |
Documentation and Downloads