NOTE: This is the Negative trigger version and it is also adviable with Positive trigger
Description: The FN-T718 is an industrial MP3 player designed to provide stereo audio output for museum exhibits, talking displays
and other industrial/commercial applications. It has not only a built-in 8MB flash memory but also a slot for a micro SD
card as well as a USB connector for a USB pen drive that hold the sound file(s), and connectors for up to 7 push buttons
for sound activation. Upon activation the unit will immediately play the sound file once (by default) and become ready
for the next activation. And it supports 8-type trigger modes to meet different needs in different applications. A trigger
mode can be set with a config file easily. Besides, it's possible to switch on an external LED light during playback of a
sound file. Please note that a computer
- Supports inserting USB flash drive and micro SD card as the extended storage devices.
- Supports max. 32GB USB flash drive and max. 32GB micro SD card.
- 7 trigger inputs available and they can be connected with as many as 7 push buttons/switches/relays, etc.
- Supports 8 types of trigger modes and each trigger mode can be set easily through a config file (text document).
- Built-in a 50W*2 class D amplifier and the audio output is powerful.
- Uploading audio files by connecting the micro USB port of the device to computer with a USB data cable.
- Sound volume is adjustable through turning the volume knob.
- Able to drive an external equipment like a warning light or a motor simultaneously when it is playing a sound.
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio output jack that can be connected to an external amplifier or an active speaker.
- Adopts solid and durable aluminium alloy case.
- Industrial grade design and strong anti-jamming capability. Technical Parameters
- Working voltage: 12-24V DC
- Working current: ≥8500mA @12V (when it has two 50W 8 ohm speakers)
≥4250mA @24V (when it has two 50W 8 ohm speakers)
- Power consumption: ≤100W
- Flash memory size: 8MB
- Audio format: MP3
Documentation and Downloads