USB Recording Module (Multi Sound Files per Button) with Buttons, Speaker and Battery Box
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
This kit includes:
- The MP3 player board with built-in 3 Watt amplifier
- 4 push buttons with 12" leads
- a 3-watt speaker with 6 inches of wire connected.
- 3 x AA battery holder with 5.9" leads
All that is needed is a small screwdriver to attach the wires to the MP3 board. Add 3 x AA batteries and you are good to go!
Features of The FN-T418
- Uses a micro USB port to directly plug into the USB port of the PC for easy use of the sound module.
- Built-in an 8MB flash memory, which is able to store a total of about 8 minutes long MP3 files of
- Supports earlier Windows, Windows 10, and Mac operating systems
- Support audio format: MP3 and WAV
- Able to play multiple audio files per button.
- Built-in a class D 3Watts amplifier IC and a 3.5mm audio
- Directly drives a 0.5Watts to 3Watts (4ohms to 8ohms) speaker
- Volume is adjustable by adjusting the blue potentiometer
- Built-in headphone output for easy use if the external speaker is not something that will work with your project.
- 4-Key Operations with 7 Triggering Modes
- 0: Short press the button to start playing, and during playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be interruptible and it will play from the beginning.
- 1: Press the button and hold to start playing repeatedly, and when the button is released the board stops playing.
- 2: Short press the button to start playing, and during playing, if you press the button again, the playback will be NOT interruptible.
- 3: Short press the button to start playing repeatedly and press the button again to stop.
- 4: Press the button and hold to start playing once, and when the sound file goes to the end, the board stops playing.
- 5: Interruptible and switches to the next sound file.
- 6: Uninterruptible
- Working voltage: 3.7-5V DC
- Working current: ≤100mA (1Watt 8ohms speaker)
- Standby current: 0μA
- Suitable to be powered with 3 x AA, 3 x AAA batteries, or a Li-ion battery
- PCB size: 50mm x 34mm
- Height of the module: 14mm
Features of the Battery Holder
- With leads (150mm)
- For: 3 x AA (LR06)
Features of the Button
- With 12" (30mm) leads
- Ends stripped and tinned 0.12" (3mm)
- Momentary Push Switch
- Flat rubber head (white)
- 3mm height
Features of the speaker
- Small Size
- Power rating: 3W
- Impedance: 8Ω
- 57mm diameter and 12mm high
- 6 inches of wire pre-attached.
Make this module motion activated: External PIR Motion Sensor
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.