- It adopts a photoelectric sensor to trigger playback of the sound.
- Detecting distance is adjustable between 5 cm to 75 cm (2" to 30").
- Built-in high quality MP3 player with great sound quality.
- Built-in 4MB flash memory as the storage device.
- Update sound files easily on computer through USB connection.
- No need any software. It will be detected as a USB flash drive on computer.
- Supports three trigger modes and each mode can be set easily with a config file.
- Equipped with a high-quality class D amplifier.
- Sound volume is adjustable through the blue pot on the internal circuit board.
- Small body but loud volume.
- Two mounting holes available on the speaker. Also fine to fix it using a double-sided adhesive.
- Length of the cable between the photoelectric sensor and the speaker: 38cm
- Length of the power wires: 28cm
- Suitable for museum displays, exhibition stands, animatronics, etc.
- Working voltage: 6V-36V DC
- Working current: ≤1000mA
- Power consumption: ≤3W
- Flash memory size: 4MB
- Audio format: MP3 (≤192Kbps)
- Sound pressure level: ≤100dB
- Pointing angle of the sensor: 3-5 degree
- Response time of the sensor: 2ms
- Detecting distance of the sensor: 5-75 cm (2" to 30")
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.