- With terminal blocks for easy connections
- With a high-quality audio decoder, supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Sampling rates supported: 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48(kHz).
- 24 bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90 dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports one-on-one 10 button trigger control mode and RS232 serial port control mode.
- In button control mode, it plays back 10 sounds one-on-one.
- Can play multiple sound files in random order per button
- Supports multiple messages per button (random playback)
- Uses a built-in 8 MBytes(64 Mbits) SPI flash memory for storage.
- Supports Micro SD card as well (32GB max.)
- Load audio files to the flash memory directly via the micro USB connecting with the computer like using a USB flash drive. The flash memory/micro SD card works as a USB flash drive on a computer
- Equipped with a mono 3 watts amplifier that can drive a 1-3 watts (4-8 ohms) speaker directly
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for stereo output that can drive an earphone directly or connect with an external amplifier.
- Supports signal of status change through the Busy output.
- Adjustable sound volume with the potentiometer.
- DC 5V power input. Also possible to supply the power via the micro USB port.
- 5V power output available that can support power to an external device
- PCB size: 40mmx40mm
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Working current: ≤1000mA
- Current at play status: ≤300mA
- Standby current: ≤10mA
- Power Consumption: ≤3W
- On-board flash memory size: 8 MBytes(64 Mbps)
- Audio format: MP3 and WAV
Make this module motion activated: External PIR Motion Sensor
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.