Description: FN-BC07 is a high-quality MP3 sound module developed by Flyron Technology Co., Ltd. Equipped with an onboard 15W amplifier, the sound module can be controlled by 7 separate buttons hooked up to the “one-on-one" inputs terminals and by RS485 or UART serial port. When it is playing a sound, it is able to drive an external load (equipment) like a warning light or a motor simultaneously. Great audio output, industry-grade design, and strong anti-jamming capability make it possible to be used for many different applications.
- Equipped with a high-quality audio decoder, which supports MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Sampling rates supported: 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48(kHz).
- 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports 7 key control modes, RS485, and UART serial port control modes.
- In button control mode, it supports eight different trigger modes.
-Able to play 7 one-on-one sound files.
-Able to work as a standard MP3 player.
-Able to play a sound in a loop when power is applied, and any of the seven buttons can interrupt it.
-Able to play multiple sound files per button.
-Set a trigger mode using a config file easily.
- Uses the built-in SPI flash memory and a micro SD card as the storage devices.
- Built-in 8MB SPI flash memory and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
- Possible to load audio files to the flash memory directly via the micro USB connecting with the computer like using a USB flash drive.
- Equipped with a class D mono 15 watts amplifier that can drive a max 15 watts speaker directly.
- Equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack for stereo output that can drive an earphone directly or connect with an external amplifier.
- Adjustable sound volume for speaker output through the blue potentiometer.
- Able to drive external equipment simultaneously when it is playing a sound.
- Wide range for power input (DC 9-24V).
- PCB size: 52mmx49mm
- Working voltage: DC 9V-24V
- Working current: ≤2500mA (with external load)
- Output current to an external load: ≤1000mA
- Power consumption: ≤25W (with external load)
- On-board flash memory size: 8MB
- Audio format: MP3 and WAV