- 6 trigger input ports available and triggered by negative pulse or GND.
- The function/trigger mode of each input port can be set individually through a config file.
- Support 7 main trigger modes and 5 assistant trigger modes.
- Equipped with a high quality audio decoder that is able to decode MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Built-in a 4MB flash memory by default, and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
- Able to update audio files through the micro USB port based on PC like using a USB flash drive.
- Supports multiple sound files per button
- Built-in a mono 15 watts class D amplifier and possible to solder a 3.5mm audio output jack on the back of the module.
- Working voltage: 9-24V DC
- Working current: ≤2000mA
- Standby current: ≤10mA
- Power Consumption: ≤15W
- Audio format: MP3 / WAV
Documentation and Downloads
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.