- 6 trigger inputs available and triggered by a negative pulse or GND.
- The function/trigger mode of each input can be set individually through a configuration file.
- Each input can store more than 1 sound file
- Equipped with a high-quality audio decoder that is able to decode MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Built-in 8MB flash memory by default and supports max. 32GB micro SD card.
- Able to update audio files through the micro USB port based on PC like using a USB flash drive.
- Built-in 50 Watt mono class D amplifier and a stereo audio output jack.
- 9-40V DC wide power input and stable performance.
- Possible to drive a 10 Watt to 50 Watt speaker (depended on voltage input)
- Adjustable sound volume through the potentiometer.
- Industrial grade design and strong anti-jamming capability.
- Dimensions: 105 x 64 x 23.5 (mm)
- Working voltage: 9-40V DC
- Working current: ≤2000mA (Input: DC24V)
- When connecting with a 50 Watt speaker, 24VDC and at least 2000mA power supply is required
- Power Consumption: ≤50W
- Flash memory size: 4MB
- Audio format: MP3/WAV
Documentation and Downloads
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.