300 second (5 minutes) USB recording module with 4 buttons (Windows 10 Compatible)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
NOW WINDOWS 10 COMPATIBLE! (Needs BOTH the newly redesigned hardware and new software to operate under Windows 10)
This module plugs directly into the USB port of your PC. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav and/or .mp3 files to this module. Comes with a speaker and a line out for an additional amplifier or external speakers.
Up to 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message (4.7K sample rate)
Includes 6 different playback settings including repeat and continuous playback.
Use USB type-A male connector for direct plug into the USB port of PC (USB1.1)
Easy to transfer software for WAV or MP3 audio files.
Range of 4K - 20K sample rate.
300 seconds of non-volatile recordable IC.
Operating Voltage 3 to 5 VDC
Operating Current < 50 mA
Standby Current < 5 uA
4 Push switches for playback/stop of up to four different messages
40mm 0.25W 16 ohm metal housing mylar speaker (included)
3.5mm (1/8") mono audio output
Unused USB port on a computer
- Windows 10 or earlier Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac
3 x AAA Batteries (Not included)
Mainboard - Excluding USB connector: 55mm x 30mm
- Including USB & line-out connectors: 72mm x 30mm
Speaker: 40mm (diameter)
This unit will directly plug into the USB port of your computer. A USB cable is NOT required. However, if you do want to plug the unit into an extension USB cable first, you can order our A-male to A-female USB extension cable product number:
NOTE: When using the software for the USB5M, be sure to select "DAC for Ext.AMP" under the Voice Output tab before you program the board. Failing to do so, will make the sound distorted during playback on the module.
In Windows 7 the PM66/PM66Q software must be run as administrator by right-clicking on the PM66 icon and then click to "Run as administrator"
Watch the video demonstration of software:
- Common Questions and Answers
- USB5M Data Sheet
- USB5M Software Manual
- SOFTWARE (PM66Q) FOR NEW VERSION OF HARDWARE SOLD SINCE 2018: New Software PM66QWriterV1.06_2017.11.10_setup.zip (or here is the un-zipped .exe)(Runs on Windows 10 or earlier)
- Legacy software (PM66) for PREVIOUS VERSION of hardware sold till end of 2017, is still available from the Retired Product Page
- Click here for our USB5M troubleshooting guide