Low-cost MP3 Decoder Board with High Performance
SKU : FN-M981
Quantity on Hand : 25
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- Superior sound quality. On-board 2W mono amplifier (5V power of up to 3W) is directly connected to the speaker (recommendation 4ohms/3W speaker), 3.5mm gold plated headphone jack can connect with headphones or external audio.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- With a micro USB port. Through the mobile phone USB cable possibe to provide power supply to the player or charge a lithium battery. Can use 3.7V lithium battery, or USB 5V power supply.
- Support TF Card (mobile phone memory card) or microSD card AND USB disk playback mode.
- No soldering with speaker terminals for easy wiring.
- The module is designed to facilitate modification.
- Support MP3 format, playing power on automatically. When mp3 is played the red LED flashes.
- Support USB disk (tested 32GB), TF Card (tested 16GB) or microSD card play mode; power on default TF/microSD card mode, if the TF card does not exist automatically jump to the USB disk mode, and if both devices have installed, then you can manually set the play mode. For details please see the key operating instructions.
- Buttons can be adjusted up and down to control songs, volume up and down, pause or play, mode switching. For details please see the key operating instructions.
- Press menu button enter the single/all song play mode. The default mode is the all song mode when power up. Pressing the Repeat button can replace the circulating mode.
Key Operating Instructions:
- "Prev / V--" button: "Press" for switching previous song, "long press" for volume down
- "Next/v++" button: "Press" for switching next song, "long press" for volume up.
- "P / P / Mode" button: "Press" for the "Play/Pause" Switch, "long press" for USB disk, TF card mode.
- "Repeat" button: "Press" for single/all song" mode (no long press)
- "Long press" approximate 2s.
- If you use USB disk mode, it is recommended 5V power supply, and some USB disk does not support 3.7V power supply.