Micro Embedded MP3 Audio Module
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: FN-M10P is a simplified serial MP3 module with a perfect integrated MP3 and WMV decoder chip. It provides a micro SD card driver, and supports FAT16 and FAT32 file systems. It is able to play back specified sound files and realize other functions through simple serial commands. In the mean time, this module supports AD key control mode that facilitates users to develop their jobs in some simple applications. Without the cumbersome underlying operating, this module is easy to use, stable and reliable.
PLEASE NOTE: The 10 PIN header connector is supplied but not soldered to the board.
- Supports MP3 and WAV decoding.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Supports FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports AD key control mode and UART RS232 serial control mode.
- Supports maximum 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
- Supports maximum 3000 audio files in the root directory of the storage device.
- Supports maximum 99 folders, and each folder can stores 255 audio files.
- Supports inter-cut advertisements.
- Supports random playback and repeat/loop playback.
- 30 levels adjustable volume, and 6 levels adjustable EQ.
- PCB size: 25.80mmx18.00mm
Documentation and Downloads