- Supports microphone(mono), line-in(mono), and Aux-in(stereo) audio recording modes.
- Supports AD keys control mode(play/pause, next, previous, record, and stop).
- Supports standard UART serial communication control mode.
- Supports playback of MP3, WAV, and WMA formats audio files, with great sound quality.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Supports up to 48Khz sampling rate and 128Kbps bit rate of high-quality MP3 audio recording.
- Supports USB sound card mode.
- Use micro SD card and USB flash drive as the storage devices; supports max 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
- Supports FAT or FAT32 file systems.
- Can freely replace sound files in the micro SD card via USB port.
- Built-in 1W amplifier that can direct drive 8Ω / 1W speaker.
- 32 levels adjustable sound volume.
- DC 5V power supply.
- Dimensions: 38mm x 18mm
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.