Mini Embedded MP3 Module
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: FN-M16P is a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
- Supports MP3 and WAV decoding.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Supports FAT16 and FAT32 file system.
- 24-bit DAC output and supports dynamic range 90dB and SNR 85dB.
- Supports AD key control mode and UART RS232 serial control mode.
- Supports maximum 32GB micro SD card and 32GB USB flash drive.
- Supports maximum 3000 audio files under the root directory of the storage device.
- Supports maximum 99 folders, and each folder can stores 255 audio files.
- Supports inter-cut advertisements.
- Supports random playback.
- Built-in a 3 watts amplifier that can direct drive a 3 watts speaker.
- 30 levels adjustable volume, and 6 levels adjustable EQ.
- Car navigation voice broadcast;
- Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
- Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
- Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
- Public security border control channel voice prompts;
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
- Electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
- Fire alarm voice prompts;
- Automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast
Connection Diagram with Arduino:
Note: For simple use, the diagram is okay, but it would be more stable if you attach a 1K resistor to the TX pin.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.