- Built-in a 4MB flash memory, which can store a 4 min long MP3 audio file at 128Kbps.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Load MP3 audio files from the computer to the flash memory through the micro USB port. No need for any special software.
- Press the button to playback the sound
- With a 3.7V 110MAH rechargeable lithium battery.
- Possible to charge the lithium battery through the micro USB port with a DC5V power supply.
- Can play a 4-minute sound clip around 60 to 70 times, before it needs to be recharged.
- Easy to install with a sticker at the backside.
- Great sound quality and reliable performance.
- Module size: 65mm x 46mm x 5.5mm
- Speaker diameter: 29mm
- Weight: 14g (0.5 oz)
Greeting cards, gift boxes, jewelry boxes, toys, and so on.
How to use:
- Insert into a free USB port on your computer using Micro USB to USB cable.
- After that, it should show as a connected removable device under your "My PC" tab.
- After that, you can open the device and view the sound files on it. This module can hold 4MB of sound data. Sounds files are added by simply drag and drop the file onto the device
- Once the file has been uploaded to the board, you can remove the device from your computer and use it as you wish to.
Documentation and Downloads