20 Channel Stereo MP3 Sound Board with 2x15W Amplifier
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
This item no longer available. Order the Miniature version instead.
Description: FN- BC20 is a high-quality MP3 soundboard, equipped with an onboard 2x 15 W class D amplifier, the soundboard can be controlled by 20 separate buttons hooked up to the ‘one-on-one’ inputs terminals, R232 serial port, and RS485 serial port. Great audio output, industry-grade design, and strong anti-jamming capability make it possible to be used for many different applications.
- Built-in a high-quality 24bit of the audio decoder with stereo audio output.
- Works with most Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
- Supports to play audio files of MP3 and WAV formats.
- On-board a high-quality 2x15 Watt class D amplifier to directly connect with two 8 ohm speakers of 10 to 15 Watts, for the left channel and right channel.
- Uses SD card or USB flash drive for sound file storage devices.
- Supports a maximum 32GB SD card or 32GB USB flash drive. (1GB SD Card included)
- Supports button control mode, RS232, and RS485 serial control mode.
- In button control mode, playback of the ‘one-on-one' associated audio files are triggered by a negative pulse to any of the 20 input terminals.
- In button control mode, possible playback of 255 MP3/WAV audio files per 20 ‘one-on-one’ associated folders through a negative trigger.
- In button control mode, Four Selectable triggering modes are provided.
- Supports a 3.5mm stereo audio output jack to an external amplifier.
- Separate volume control for each sound channel (only for onboard amplifier).
- On-board relay used to control on/off to external equipment during playback.
- Wide range for power input DC (12V - 24V).
- Industry-grade design and strong anti-jamming capability.
- PCB size: 110mm (L) x 65 mm (W) x 18mm (H)
- Power input: DC12-24V
- Rated output: 15W×2 (RL= 8Ω d=1%)
- Noise Voltage: ≤50mV
- Frequency response: 20-20KHz
- SNR:≥ 90dB
K1 through K20 are representing Normally Open (N.O.) manual buttons. Please refer to the connection example below.