Description: SMD Christmas Tree - A miniature Christmas gadget with 6 flashing LEDs, perfect for hanging from the ceiling, in the Christmas tree, or wearing as a badge. Ideal for getting acquainted with SMD technology and comes with replacement components.
+ Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
+ Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
+ Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium's Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
+ STEM project: Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
+ Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To get started, you will need the following basic tools (not included): a soldering iron or soldering station, soldering tin and a pair of cutters. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat
- miniature Xmas gadget
- 6 LEDs flash alternately
- tree can be operated pending (e.g. from the ceiling or Xmas tree) or can be worn as a badge (pin supplied)
- great attention grabber
- ideal introduction to SMD (Surface Mounted Device) technology
- some extra parts are supplied in case some get lost or damaged
- power supply: 3V Li button cell (e.g. CR2025 or CR2032)
- power consumption: 5mA approx
Documentation and Downloads