Description: Control 8 relay channels from your computer! Connect your PC to the outside world via the USB port.
Connect up to 16A to each high-power relay. Equipped with space for additional VDR noise suppressors, the ability to test/control all relays via on-board push buttons.
You can download a DLL for custom software development from our website. A test software completes the package.
- Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
- Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
- Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium's Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
- STEM project: Develop and improve your STEM skills and acquire the knowledge, skills and experience needed to face the technological challenges of the future with this educational kit. This educational kit will trigger a number of processes such as problem-solving, investigative and creative thinking.
- Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To get started, you will need the following basic tools (not included): a soldering iron or soldering station, soldering tin and a pair of cutters. Another practical tool is an anti-static soldering mat.
- power supply for relays: 9-10Vac or 12 to 14Vdc (500mA), example: PS1205
- 8 high-power relays: 16A each (resistive load)
- Instruction manual languages Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
- Coding skill level none
- Electronics skill level 2
- Mechanics skill level 3
- Soldering skill level 3
Product basic info
- Colour unit Green
- Width unit 18 cm
- Weight unit 324 g
- Height unit 15.5 cm
- Depth unit 5.5 cm
Documentation and Downloads
- Parts List
- Assembly Instructions
- Server application (Windows) for the Mobile K8090 iOS app - Install this server to use your iPhone or iPad to operate your K8090 with the Mobile K8090 app available on iTunes
- Server application (Windows) for the K8090 Remote iOS app - Install this server to use your iPhone or iPad to operate your K8090 with the K8090 Remote app available on iTunes
- Software package for K8090, build 100820 - Getting started guide,protocol manual,drivers,DLL with VBexpress 2008 .net example,standalone test/demo software. Download and install this software before using our K8090
- Velleman Kits USB driver - Generic driver for the following range of products: K8090, K8019, K8018, MK193, K8101, K8097 and K8096. This driver is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows (2000/XP/Vista/7/8)
- Infosheet - Product Information