Build your own oscilloscope and use your PC to visualise the measurements.
This small kit is easy to install and features the same functions as a full-fledged oscilloscope (e.g.
PCSU200 or PCSU1000).The kit comes with a detailed manual and test leads..
- bandwidth: DC to 200 kHz ± 3 dB
- input impedance: 100 kohm / 20 pF
- maximum input voltage: 30 V (AC + DC)
- time base: 10 µs to 500 ms per division
- input range: 100 mV to 5 V/division
- input sensitivity: 3 mV display resolution
- readouts: True RMS, dBV, dBm, p to p, Duty cycle, Frequency
- record length: 1k samples
- sampling frequency: 62.5 Hz to 1.5 MHz
- sample history function
- auto set-up function
- pre-trigger function : on 0.1 ms/div .. 500 ms/div ranges
- persistence options: Colour graded, Variable and Infinite
- frequency range: 0 .. 150 Hz to 75 kHz
- operating principle: FFT
- FFT resolution: 512 lines
Documentation and Downloads