Description: Build your own oscilloscope and learn to visualise signals. Find out what the signals look like in reality. This affordable oscilloscope functions with 4 AAA batteries (not included) and has a lot of features you normally only see on expensive devices.
Thanks to the automatic set-up function, you can get started right away!
+ Educational: Discover the fascinating world of Whadda soldering kits and learn the basics of electronics through engaging projects. The kits offer step-by-step instructions and clear explanations, allowing both beginners and experts to learn and experiment.
+ Creativity: Give space to your imagination and create unique electronic projects with the Whadda soldering kits. Unleash your creativity and build something that is truly yours!
+ Made in Belgium: Whadda is a unique brand from Belgium's Velleman Group that offers DIY projects for hobbyists or makers who want to immerse themselves in electronics, programming and mechanics.
+ STEM project
+ Perfect for young and old: With this experiment kit, children and adults with little or no prior knowledge can take their first steps into the exciting world of electronics and advanced users can deepen their knowledge.
- The kit is ideal for youngsters and adults aged 9 to 99! However, children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This oscilloscope is not suitable for making measurements at voltages higher than 30 Vpp.
- High contrast LCD: 64 x 128 pixels with white LED backlight
- maximum sample rate: 1MS/s for repetitive signals, 100kS/s in real time
- input amplifier bandwidth: 200kHz (-3 dB)
- measurements can be performed up to: 100kHz
- input impedance: 100kohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 30Vpeak (AC + DC)
- input coupling: DC and AC
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- run modes: run, single
- trigger level adjustable: in 16 steps
- timebase range: in 15 steps, 10µs/division to 500ms/division
- input sensitivity range: in 6 steps, 100mV/division to 5V/division
- test output: 1.95kHz / 3.3Vpp
- full auto set up for: Volt/div and time/div (or manual)
- sensitivity down to 10mV
- readouts: DC, AC+DC, true RMS, dBm, Vpp, min. & max.
- time and voltage markers readout
- frequency readout (through markers)
- battery operated: 4 x AAA batteries (max. 100mA) (not incl.)
- power save mode
- Instruction manual languages Dutch, English, French, German, Spanish
- Coding skill level none
- Electronics skill level 3
- Mechanics skill level none
- Soldering skill level 5
Product basic info
- Colour unit Green
- Depth unit 5.5 cm
- Height unit 15.5 cm
- Weight unit 200 g
- Width unit 17.5 cm