Description: Gives your car a better starting and smoother running, particularly at very high and very low RPM. Even the most skeptical one has to admit that the electronic ignition system has a great advantage over the conventional ignition system. Car constructors now mount such a new system on their most expensive models.
Only for petrol/gasoline engines and for cars with negative ground.
- completely shockproof
- practically test on 2-4-6-8 cylinder engines during a total amount of 2.500.000 km.
- principle: transistorized ignition
- connection element: Darlington transistor, triple diffused
- the advantages are:
less air pollution
lower fuel consumption
lower servicing costs
visible less wear of the breaking points, which means a constant calibrated state
- for use with 6V and 12V system
- Max. current: 4A
- typical firing period: 2.000 µ second
- Connection speed: up to 500kHz
- PCB dimensions: 70 x 35mm / 2.8 x 1.4"
For use on a 6V system replace next parts :
- R1 and R2 : 150 ohm / 1W
- R3 : 68 ohm 1/4W
- R5, R6 and R7 : 68 ohm / 1W