Temperature Probe DS18B20 and Arduino Compatible Adapter
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The VMA324 ( DS18B20) Digital Thermometer provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings which indicate the temperature of the device.
- DS18B20 specs: unique 1-wire interface requires only one port pin for communication
- Multidrop capability simplifies distributed temperature sensing applications
- Requires no external components
- can be powered from data line, power supply range is 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Zero standby power required
- measures temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (Fahrenheit equivalent -67°F to +257°F)
- ± 0.5°C accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Thermometer resolution is programmable from 9 to 12 bits
- Converts 12-bit temperature to digital word in 750 ms (max.)
- user-definable, non-volatile temperature alarm settings
- Alarm search command identifies and addresses devices whose temperature is outside of programmed limits (temperature alarm condition)
- 3-wire adaptor for Arduino included
dimensions stainless steel tube:
diameter: 6 mm
length: 30 mm
diameter: 4 mm
length: 36" (91 cm)
red: 3-5 V