Description: This breadboard 3.3V / 5V power supply module fits the power rails on most breadboards. It also features a mini USB power port to supply power to external devices.
- input voltage: 7-12 VDC or USB 5 V power supply (use regulated supply)
- output voltage: 5 VDC fixed + 3.3 V / 5 V, switchable
- maximum output current: maximum 500 mA, onboard 500 mA resettable fuse
- two power rails: 1 rail fixed 5 V the other selectable 3.3 V or 5 V
- DC input: 5.5 x 2.1 mm plug
Documentation and Downloads
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.