Description: General purpose INPUT - OUTPUT shield for Arduino
- 6 relay outputs: 0.5A max 30V (*)
- 6 analog inputs
- 6 digital inputs
- downloadable sample sketch
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- 1 A (max.) load per output
- 30 V max. per output
- uses pin 8 to 13 as outputs, pin A0 to A5 as analog inputs, and pin 2 to 7 as digital inputs
- dimensions: 68 x 53mm / 2.67 x 2.08"
(*) It is required to power the Arduino UNO (not supplied) with a 12V DC 500mA power supply (not supplied) This shield will not work with the Arduino Yún. Use the KA08 or VMA08 with the Arduino Yún.
Documentation and Downloads