Description: VM192IR is an infrared remote controlled RGB driver for 12 or 24 VDC LED strips. It allows you to set a colour manually or loop through all colours automatically, with 4 selectable fading speeds. A built-in dimmer allows the user to adjust the intensity, regardless of the chosen colour or mode.
- includes one 4-channel infrared remote
- IR module can be placed up to 10 m away
- colour, intensity and mode are retained and will be restored after a power failure
- speed determined by jumper setting
- can also be used as a single channel LED dimmer
- smooth manual scrolling through red-orange-yellow-green-blue-indigo-violet with up/down buttons
- fix a manually selected colour
- power supply: 12..24 VDC
- current: 2.5 A/channel max. (30 W / 12 V, 60 W / 24 V max.)
- PWM frequency /resolution: 245 Hz, 10-bit
- intensity levels: 32
- colour loop time (R->G->B->R): 50 s, 1 min 40 s, 2 min 30 s, or 3 min 20 s
- max. ambient temp: 30 °C / 86 °F
- remote range: up to 10 m (fresh battery, line of sight, no interference)
- remote power supply: V23GA: ALKALINE MN21 V23A 12V-38mAh 4223.101.401 (1pc/bl) or GP23GAC: ALKALINE V23A / EL12 12 V (5pcs/bl) 12 V battery (included)
- controller: 80 x 70 x 23 mm / 3.15 x 2.75 x 0.9"
- remote: 88 x 37 x 13 mm / 3.46 x 1.45 x 0.5"