Description: The Qwiic Shield for Photo connects the I2C bus (GND, 3.3V, SDA, and SCL) from the Particle Photon to the SparkFun Qwiic system.
Just plug a Photon into the Qwiic Shield, plug in a cable, and start playing with a variety of sensors and actuators. There are four connectors, all on the same I2C bus, so you can connect multiple devices. The Photon runs at 3.3V, so no conversion circuitry is necessary. Additionally, there is a prototyping area and additional 0.1" I2C pins broken out.
This product includes two 12-pin stackable headers.
The Qwiic system enables fast and solderless connection between popular platforms and various sensors and actuators.
We do not plan to regularly produce SparkX products so get them while they’re hot!
- Four Qwiic connectors for sensors and breakout boards
- Prototyping area with additional 0.1" I2C pinout
- Connector: SM04B-SRSS or equivalent
- All Photon pins are broken out for easy soldering
Documentation and Downloads
- Eagle Files
- To get the latest files please visit the GitHub repo