Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
The OpenPIR has a multitude of characteristics unique to itself, including two trimpots to adjust sensitivity (view distance) and the oscillator to control the length of time the output remains HIGH, as well as a trigger that supports two motion-detection modes: single-pulse and dual-pulse. Additionally, each OpenPIR is equipped with a reverse-entry green LED, which duplicates the status of the OUT pin. When motion is detected, the LED will illuminate; otherwise it will remain off.
The SparkFun OpenPIR supports a power supply range of 3VDC to 5.75VDC at 80µA standby (3mA when detecting motion) and is able to be connected via a standard 0.1" header or a 4-pin JST PH connector.
- Voltage Supply Range: 3VDC to 5.75VDC
- Standby Average Current: 80µA
- Motion-Detected Average Current: 3mA (LED enabled)
- Integrated 2−Stage Amplifier
- Internal LDO to Drive Sensor
- Internal Oscillator with External RC
- Single or Dual Pulse Detection
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.