Description: The GRS 3FR-4 3" driver makes a great economical replacement full range speaker for devices like multimedia speakers, table radios, and home theater soundbar systems. It’s also an excellent choice for new designs. 4 ohm impedance. A sturdy stamped steel frame with “pincushion”-shaped mounting flange supports a robust ferrite ceramic magnet, and the coated paper cone with foam surround delivers clear sound that you might not expect from a driver this affordable.
- Coated paper cone with foam surround for clear sound
- Pincushion-shape frame with front gasket
- Economical ferrite magnet assembly
- Quality GRS construction
- Nominal Diameter: 3"
- Power Handling (RMS): 10 Watts
- Power Handling (max): 20 Watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Frequency Response: 135 to 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 81 dB 1W/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter: 0.75"
Documentation and Downloads
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.