Rika RK200-04 Solar Radiation Sensor with 4-20mA Output
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The RK200-04 Solar Radiation Sensor is measures solar radiation within 300-3000nm wavelength band. If the sensing face is downwards, it can test the reflected radiation and solar radiation on the incident to the inclined plane. If the shade is added, it can test the scattered radiation. It is widely used to monitor the solar radiation in meteorology, solar energy, agriculture, construction materials aging and atmospheric pollution and etc.
The RK200-04 PAR has a 4-20mA output with range 0-1500W/m2 and a cable 1500mm long for easy termination. It can be easily connected to a PLC or data logger.
- Spectral range: 300~3000nm
- Range: 0-1500W/m2
- Supply: 12V-24VDC
- Output: 4-20mA optional 0-5V,RS485
- Response time: <5s
- Temperature effect: ±0.08%/℃
- Cosine correction: <10%(Solar elevation angle=10°)
- Non-linearity: <±3%
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 degC
- Shell material: Aluminum alloy
- Ingress Rating: IP65
- Storage Condition: 10-60degC @20%-90%RH
- Cable Length: 1500mm
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently Viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads