Description: The TEMP-WM series incorporate the best high accuracy and great stability temperature sensors. They convert the measured values into linear 4 to 20 mA signals.
The microprocessor based circuit enables full configuration of output range when used with the TxConfig PC interface and the Windows® based software.
The TEMP-WM model is dedicated to wall mounted applications.
- Internal protection against reversed voltage wire polarity
- No electrical isolation between input, output and power circuits
Taking Care with Sensors
The Temp-WM is designed primarily for commercial offices and building where air is relatively clean and condensation does not occur. The calibration of the humidity sensor may be changed if it is exposed to contaminant vapors or extreme humidity and temperature conditions for long time periods. If using in a dusty environment a Sintered Bronze Dust Cover (SKU RHT-030)is recommended
- Accuracy: 0,5 °C @ 25 °C.
- Repeatibility: ±0,1 °C.
- Range: programmable between -50 and 120 °C (please check operational limits).
- Response Time: up to 30 s in fairly still air.
- Operational limits:
- Electronic module(WM-DM): -20 to +65 °C, 0 to 95% RH;
- Sensor and Probe (DM): -40 to +100 °C.
- Note: When measuring temperatures higher than +65 °C or lower than -20 °C, only 50% of the probe total length must be inserted into the measured environment.
12 to 30 Vdc (model 4-20 mA);
Cable input: PG7 cable gland.
Two-wire loop powered 4-20 mA or 20-4 mA.
Voltage output: 0-10 Vdc or 10-0 Vdc (optional).
0,006 mA (4-20 mA);
0,003 V (0-10 Vcc).
Output load (RL): Model 4-20 mA: RL (max. in Ohms) = (Vdc - 12) / 0.02; where: Vdc=power voltage in Volts.
Electronic module case: IP65;
Sensor probe: IP40.
Internal protection against reversed voltage wire polarity.
No electrical isolation between input, output and power circuits.