Description: It's time to get creative with LEDs thanks to the BrightDot wearable collection! The entire collection includes a series of diverse PCBs with addressable RGB LEDs and a unique ESP32 wearable development board (VMW101) to create something bright & wearable that's also smart.
This set includes a large Brightdot circle. Each PCB is super thin and includes gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22mm (0,04 inch). Also, all models have backup lines to ensure that one broken LED does not affect the others.
Every LED is controlled by 3 wires (power, ground & data) and can be connected via these wires to the next LED, creating a big string of LEDs. You can solder these LEDs in electric circuits, or sew them into clothing, onto backpacks, onto shoes, …
- 1 x Large BrightDot circle
- Integrated backup line (this ensures that one broken LED does not affect the next LED)
- Each PCB has gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22 mm
- Solder or sew them!
- Max. current consumption: 60 mA / LED at full brightness
- Power supply: 3.3 V - 5 V
- Diameter: 69 mm (2,7 inch)
- PCB thickness : 2.1 mm (0,082 inch)
- Required: or other Arduino compatible development board
Documentation and Downloads