Description: It's time to get creative with LEDs thanks to the BrightDot wearable collection!
BrightDots are small and wearable modules with one or more LEDs that need to be controlled by an Arduino compatible development board.
The entire collection includes a series of diverse modules with addressable RGB LEDs that can be controlled individually. We also developed a unique Arduino compatible that you can use to create something bright & wearable that's also smart.
This set includes 2 threefold BrightDot strips and 2 fivefold BrightDot strips. Each PCB is super thin and includes gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22mm (0,04 inch). Also, all models have backup lines to ensure that one broken LED does not affect the others.
Every LED is controlled by 3 wires (power, ground & data) and can be connected via these wires to the next LED, creating a big string of LEDs. You can solder these LEDs in electric circuits, or sew them into clothing, onto backpacks, onto shoes, …
- 2 x fivefold BrightDot strips
- 2 x threefold BrightDot strips
- Integrated backup line (this ensures that one broken LED does not affect the next LED)
- Each PCB has gold plated contacts with 6 sewing holes of 1.22 mm
- Solder or sew them!
- Dimensions threefold strip (L x W): 22 x 6.5 mm (0,87 x 0,25 inch)
- Dimensions fivefold strip (L x W): 33 x 6.5 mm (1,29 x 0,25 inch)
- Max. current consumption: 60 mA / LED at full brightness
- Power supply: 3.3 V - 5 V
- PCB thickness: 2.1 mm (0,082 inch)
- Required: or other Arduino compatible development board
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads