RGB Dot Matrix Board and Driver Board based on ATMega328
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This Arduino based (ATmega328P) RGB LED matrix driver platform based gains three 8+6-bit channels of hardware PWM control thanks to its LED driver. Its design allows you to easily change or write firmware using the Arduino IDE.
- 8 bits colours support with 6 bits correction for each colour in every dots
- hardware 16 MHz PWM support
- Without any external circuits, play and shine
- Dedicated GPIO and ADC interface
- Hardware UART and IIC communication with easy cascading
- 24 constant current channels of 100 mA each
- 8 super source driver channels of 500 mA each
- driver board is based on ATMEGA328 and works with IDE
module dimensions: 60 x 60 x 16 mm
Indicator: PWR State
power supply: 5 to 7.5 VDC
Cascade power connector: Terminal Blocks
program interface: UART/ISP (VMA440)
expansion socket: 100 mil bended pin header pair
Communication protocols: UART/IIC
current consumption (except LED matrix): max. 40 mA
drive current (every channel): max. 500 mA
drive current ( every dot): max. 58 mA
circuit response time: 10 ns
RGB LED matrix colour resolution per dot: 16 M
UART baud rate: 9600 - 115200
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.