UV Light Sensor GUVA-S12SD Module
SKU : VMA328
Quantity on Hand : 7
Skill Level : Component or Part
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $75
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: Use this analogue UV sensor module extends to extend your light sensing spectrum. Its UV photodiode will detect light ranging from 240-370 nm (thus including UVB and most of the UVA spectrum). As the photodiode has a very small nano-ampere signal level, the device contains an opamp to amplify this signal.
- operating voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- output voltage: 0 V to 1 V (0-10 UV index)
- response time: 0.5 second
- accuracy: +/- 1 UV index
- radiation wavelength: 200-370 nm
- Operating Temperature: -20 °C to +85 °C
- current consumption: 5 mA
- dimensions: 24 x 15 mm