10-Channel 12VDC Light Effect Generator (Assembled & Tested)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in t￼he U.S. on Orders over $50
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Let there be light! With the VM120, you have ten channels of light effects to manipulate. Easily select any of the ten different preprogrammed light patterns with a button, or, hold down the light effects switch when applying power and select all effects to run in a sequence. You can even adjust the speed. If you don’t need all ten channels, you can adjust the amount of lights by moving one jumper.
With the VM120, you can run cold-cathode fluorescent lamps, LEDs, incandescent bulbs relays, or solid state relays to drive mains voltage–or a combination of all. Each channel will output 12 volts DC at 400mA for a total of 4 Amps. You can even use in your car. When the power is removed and reapplied, the last effect is stored so that the VM120 will start back where you left off.
- also available as a soldering required kit version: K8044
- 10 x 12V/400mA outputs to control cold-cathode fluorescent lamps (using FLPS adapter), light bulbs, LEDs and "solid state" relays, ...
- for use with advertisement lighting, party lights, eye-catchers, in the disco...
- ten pre-programmed light patterns selectable with a push button
- the number of used channels is adjustable
- the last used lighting effect is saved in non-volatile memory
- adjustable speed
- LED indication for every output
- 12V operation possible for use in cars
- power supply for cold-cathode fluorescent lamps: FLPS (300mm) or FLPS1 (100mm)
- cold-cathode fluorescent lamps: FL(xx) - (100 or 300mm)
- solid-state relays: VR25SS1A or VR3SS1A to drive mains voltage lamps
- power supply: 12V DC
- outputs: 12V DC / 400mA per channel (total : max 4A)
- dimensions PCB: 140 x 100 x 27mm (5.5" x 3.9" x 1.1")