USB Recording Module with MOTION SENSING or LIGHT DETECTING and Black Enclosure (W10 & 7)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This module connects to your computer via a USB cable. Then use the free software to record up to 300 seconds of .wav files to it. The software is very powerful and will allow you to stack wave files, and program pauses so the sensor can be used to trigger up to 200 different messages - or a different group of messages each time, up to 100 groups! (The messages or group of messages are played sequentially each time MOTION is detected). Comes with a built-in speaker.
- New Slide Selector to select either Light Mode (e.g. music box) or Motion Mode (e.g. Motion detection)
- Light Mode: Designed for use in a box to be triggered when the lid is opened. Triggered when light level goes from weak to strong.
- Motion Mode: Designed for use in a display that is activated by someone walking by, Triggered when light level goes from strong to weak.
- Detection method - Change in light level. (Not PIR)
- Up to 300 seconds of re-recordable voice message (4.7K sample rate)
- Includes 6 different playback settings including repeat and continuous playback
- Motion Detection 3 to 4 feet.
- Use USB type-B male connector for direct plug into USB cable (1 included per an order)
- Easy to transfer software for windows of .wav or .mp3 audio files
- Choice of sample rates
- 300 seconds non-volatile recordable IC.
- Operating Voltage 3 to 5 V DC (3 x AA batteries not included)
- Operating Current < 50 mA
- Standby Current < 5 uA
- 57mm built-in speaker, Rated Power 0.25w, Peak Power 0.5w, 16 Ohm
Dimensions: 65 x 94 x 26mm
- Type "A" Male to type "B" Male USB cable (One cable per shipment included)
- An unused USB port on a computer
- Windows 10 or 7 Click here for alternative modules that work with Apple Mac or any Windows computer
- 3 x AA Batteries (Not included)
|Video demonstration of the Software:|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads