Fully Isolated CAN to RS-485 Converter
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: The CAN485 converter is used for data exchange between a CAN-bus field bus and a RS-485 bus and supports Modbus RTU protocol. The CAN485 interface integrates a RS-485 channel and a CAN bus channel. The CAN485 RS-485 channel supports a variety of baud rate from 300bps~115200bps. The CAN-bus channel supports CiA recommended a variety of standard baud rate and user-defined baud rate, the range of 2.5Kbps~1Mbps. The CAN485 interface converter provides three types of data conversion: transparent conversion, encryption conversion and Modbus protocol conversion.
Its exterior design supports DIN-Rail mounting and Wall mounting, which is convenient for engineering application. The board comes with a photoelectric isolation module, complete electrical isolation control circuit and CAN-bus communication circuit, so that the CAN485 converter has a strong anti-interference ability, greatly improving the system reliability in harsh environments
- Bidirectional data communication between CAN-bus and RS-485
- Support CAN2.0A and CAN2.0B protocol, in compliance with the ISO/DIS 11898 specification
- Integrated 1 CAN-bus communication interface, support for user-defined baud rate
- Integrated 1 RS-485 three pins type communication interface, communication rate between 300~115200bps can be set
- Provide three kinds of data conversion modes: transparent conversion, encryption conversion, Modbus protocol conversion
- CAN-bus circuit using 2000V AC electrical isolation, support 8KV electrostatic protection (air discharge)
- CAN baud rate 2.5k~1Mbps
- Maximum frame rate: 500 frames per second
- DC9~48V wide voltage supply input, power supply support reverse connection
- IP40 protection grade, DIN-Rail or wall mounting installation
- -40-75degC working temperature
|Current Consumption:||180 mA maximum|
|RS-485 Standard:||EIA RS-485|
|RS-485 signals:||D+, D-, GND|
|S-485Baudrate:||300 to 115200 bps|
|CAN Standard:||CAN2.0A, CAN2.0B|
|CAN port number:||1|
|CAN signal:||CANL, CANH, GND, RES+, RES-|
|CAN Baud rate:||2.5K?1Mbps|
|CAN Transfer distance:||40m~10Km|
|Working Temperature:||-20 to 75 ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-25 to 85 ºC|
|Working Humidity:||<95 %|
|Material:||IP40 protect grade, metal shell|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads