Novus DigiRail 2A Dual Universal Analog Input Modbus Module
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
The Novus DigiRail series of Modbus RTU IO modules are rugged, isolated DIN rail mount units for SCADA or PLC systems. The DigiRail-2A features 2 universal analog inputs that accept a wide variety of temperature sensors and analog signals.
|Input (each input programable):||Output:|
|J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B Thermocouples||Modbus RTU|
|0 to 50 mV||1,200 to 115,200 bps|
|0 to 20 mV||E/O/N parity|
|-10 to 20 mV|
|0 to 5 V ¹|
|0 to 10 V ¹||Power:|
|0 to 20 mA||10 to 35 VDC|
|4 to 20 mA||≤50 mA|
Note 1: The use of voltage scale inputs require moving jumpers inside the unit
The DigiRail units are configured over Modbus using a simple Windows utility (included on CD in the box and available from the Novus website). You will need a serial or USB to RS-485 converter to communicate with the unit from a PC.
- 2 Analog inputs programmable for thermocouples (J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B), Pt100, mV, V, mA
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples and compensation for Pt100 3-wire cables
- Open loop detection for thermocouples, Pt100 and mV
- Sampling rate for 1 analogue input: 10Hz for mV, V and mA. 5Hz for thermocouples and Pt100
- Electrical isolation between inputs and supply/serial ports: 1000Vac
- 17 bit analog input resolution
- User defined linearisation for the analog inputs
- 10 to 35 VDC powered, 50 mA maximum current
- 2-wire RS485 communication with Modbus RTU protocol. Configurable address and baud rate (1,200 to 115,200 bps)
- LED indicators for communication and status
- Accuracy (at 25°C): Pt100, mV, V and mA: ±0.15% of full scale. Thermocouples: ±0.25% of full scale.
- Temperature effect: 0.003% of full scale/°C.
- Cold junction compensation for thermocouples: 1°C at 25°C. ±0.05°C/°C
- 1000 VAC isolation from inputs (analogue or digital) and power or communication.
- Windows based configurator software.
- Dimensions: 72 × 78 × 19 mm.
- Mounts on standard 35 mm DIN rail.
- Working temperature: 0 to 70 °C.