TxBlock-USB Non Isolated Head Mount Module 4-20mA
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
The TxBlock modules are a family of head mount 4 to 20 mA signal conditioners which can be used for the most common temperature applications. One single model can be configured to accept several thermocouple types and Pt100 RTD temperature sensors as well as accepting a 0 to 50 mV signal.
Input (programable): Output: J,K,T,N,E,R,S Thermocouples 4 to 20 mA Pt100 0 to 50 mV Power: 12 to 35 VDC Loop powered
- Programmable input: thermocouples type J,K,T,N,E,R,S, Pt100 RTD or 0 to 50 mV
- 2-wire loop powered 4-20 mA output
- Linearized 4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA output
- Power supply: 12 to 30 VDC.
- Linearised output and cold junction compensation for thermocouples.
- 3 or 4-wire Pt100 with linearisation
- Programable working range.
- Input digital filter for optimum 50 and 60 Hz performance.
- RTD Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 % for Pt100 and Pt1000 and ± 0.3 °C for NTC.
- Thermocouple and mV Typical Accuracy: ± 0.1 %.
- Temperature effect: Smaller than 0.16 % / 25 °C
- Programmable burnout upscale or downscale sensor failure protection.
- Sensor break detection according to NAMUR NE43 recommendations.
- Dimensions: 43.5 mm x 20.5 mm D x H
- Working temperature: -40 to 85 ºC.
Programming software comes with the TxBlock units, but requires a USB programming cable. The latest version of the TXConfigII software can also be downloaded directly from the Novus website.
TxBlock-USB can also be programmed by Android devices. The TxDroid Config can be downloaded from Google Play store for free.