SB101C USB CMOS Board Camera Module with Cable
SKU : SB101C
Quantity on Hand : 27
Skill Level : Assembled and Tested
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
Description: This low-cost USB CMOS board camera module is ideal for many applications such as security systems, portable video systems, video phones, industrial machine monitoring and toys. It uses high quality OmniVision image sensors. Although this camera is not designed as a consumer item, it remains a popular choice for equipment manufacturers, experimenters and hobbyists.
We tested this camera with Skype on a computer running Windows 7 & Linux by plugging it in and rebooting the system. It showed up with no problems.
NOTE: CAMERA DOES COME WITH TYPE B USB FEMALE TO 5 PIN CONNECTOR CABLE - PRODUCT# BB317Features:
- High quality 3.6mm lens with IR Cut Filter for true-to-life undistorted color images
- CMOS VGA sensor for high quality image and low power consumption
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 interface for high resolution PC camera interface
- Active pixel technology for sharp image and accurate color reproduction
- Superior low-light performance - ideal for any lighting condition
- Super small outline and thin profile for embedded applications
- High frame rate - will deliver 30 fps in VGA
- Bus powered with low power consumption - great for portable equipment
- UVC for use in Linux, Windows XP SP2 or above
- Camera with UVC