Color Camera Module 8mm with 3LED QVGA (NTSC)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This is a family of products based on the most advance CMOS mixed signal technology. It integrates image array, signal processing, timing and control circuitry, all on a single chip. It is ideal for applications requiring a small footprint, low power and low cost.
- Small size : 8 x 28 mm
- Weight: 3 grams (0.11 oz)
- Resolution: 100K pixels
- Wide operation voltage (3.8 - 6V)
- Built in white LED x3pcs
- LED ON/OFF controllable
- Built in lens with IR cut filter
- Low power consumption (<300mW typ.)
- Direct connect to standard video monitor.
- Lens: F2.8, EFL: 0.96mm with IR cut, FOV 55deg
- Sensor board: 8mm diameter.
- Main board: 8 x 18mm
How to increase LED brightness
NOTE: The circled resistor above is by default is 120R, but it can be changed to a smaller value to get a brighter LED. However, the value cannot be "0" as it will burnout the LED because of too much current.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
Documentation and Downloads