Color Camera Module 8mm with 3LED QVGA (NTSC)
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: This is a family of products based on the most advance CMOS mixed signal technology. It integrates image array, signal processing, timing and control circuitry, all on a single chip. It is ideal for applications requiring a small footprint, low power and low cost.
- Small size : 8 x 28 mm
- Weight: 3 grams (0.11 oz)
- Resolution: 100K pixels
- Wide operation voltage (3.8 - 6V)
- Built in white LED x3pcs
- LED ON/OFF controllable
- Built in lens with IR cut filter
- Low power consumption (<300mW typ.)
- Direct connect to standard video monitor.
- Lens: F2.8, EFL: 0.96mm with IR cut, FOV 55deg
- Sensor board: 8mm diameter.
- Main board: 8 x 18mm
NOTE: A 4 pin connector cable is optionally available. See product# BB265
NOTE: This is a module only and DOES NOT include an enclosure. This item is non medical standard and thus not suitable for medical applications.
How to increase LED brightness
NOTE: The circled resistor above is by default is 120R, but it can be changed to a smaller value to get a brighter LED. However, the value cannot be "0" as it will burnout the LED because of too much current.
Documentation and Downloads