KC7789M PIR Sensor Module with Lens -C
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
Description: KC7789M is a very small size PIR sensor module with built-in amplifier and logic circuit. The heart of the module is highly reliable PIR controller KC778B. The PIR sensor can be manufacturer specified. The detection angle and distance dependence on the lens used.
PLEASE NOTE: Cap Fresnel lens version C included.
- Ultra small size for unlimited application
- Built-in amplifier to provide TTL output signal
- High sensitivity with special noise cancellation design
- High immunity to RFI and line noise
- Signal will not output within 25 sec when power up
- Signal output is 0.5sec min
- Low operation current
- Dimension: 10mm dia x 26mm (excluding fresnel lens)
- Dimension: 12mm dia x 32mm (including fresnel lens)
- 3-wire cable of 70mm
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.