DC Controlled Dimmer (Kit)
SKU : K8064
Quantity on Hand : 2
Skill Level : Kit - Complex Soldering Required
Buy 10, Get 5% Off!
Buy 100, Get 10% Off!
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in the U.S. on Orders over $50
We offer worldwide shipping as well
Buy now and choose from several shipping methods
- Simple brightness adjustment by means of a DC voltage
- Optically isolated adjustment input
- Pre-set adjustment for full brightness
- Suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with a conventional transformer
- "Soft start" feature to ensure lamp longevity
- Transformer protection in case of defective light sources
- LED status indication
- Compatible with our computer interface cards: K8000, K8055
- Adjustment voltage of: 0 to 12Vdc max.
- Max. adjustment current: 2.25mA at adjustment voltage of 12V
- Suppression of radio & TV interference according to EN55015
- Operating voltage: 110-125V or 230-240V AC (50/60Hz)
- Max. load: 750W/230V or 375W/110V, adjustable from 0-98%
- Max. phase shift with inductive load: 30°
- PCB dimensions: 3.5" x 3.0" x 1.6"